Wednesday 21 September 2016

twins shower treat box

 The Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is: gift it with Clearly besotted.

Now this morning I made a box for a little Ferrero Rocher as a Christmas favor, with video and all.

But I thought it could also be a baby shower gift, so I made one from Neenah Solar white paper, scored it all the same and then stamped Clealry Besotted's Hot stuff on the four sides, they just fit!

I used MY Favorite Things hybrid black in so I could color them with my Spectrum Noir markers.


The sentiment is from the same stampset and I made it into a little tag and stapled it to the box.


for the box you need a piece of (patterened) paper sized: 6"1/2 wide by 4"3/4"high
Score on the long side at: 1"1/2, 3", 4"1/2 and 6"
score on the short side at: 1"1/2, 3"and 4"1/4 

Measure 2"1/4 and 5"1/4 and mark the spot, then connect the spot to the lower corners in the square to  make a triangle, like in the photo of the pattern.





See video for step by step guide on how I made the Christmas version.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this

1 comment:

  1. This is beyond adorable. I just LOVE it. Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Gift It Challenge.
    Hugs
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete