Sunday 30 July 2017

Sticthed details

 The Less is More Challenge this week is:  pierce your project.

For my card I pierced my projects in two ways with a rectangle die with stitched detail (Marianne design cr1339) and with a circle die that cuts out the branches ( Simon Says Stamp circle of leaves).

For the sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp it's your birthday set and I stamped it on the cardbase with Versafine onyx black ink.
 I also cut the same rectangle form a soft pastelly 6x6 paper pad and adhered it to the branch panel with liquid glue and a fine tip applicator. Then I mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


For more information on the Less is More challenge, or to play along, see this.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! What a gorgeous soft swirly background and an elegant design. I love the pierced frame which is perfect for our "pierce it" challenge <3 Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is so lovely - so elegant

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love all the white space and that leaf die you used is very delicate and pretty. Great CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete