Sunday 20 May 2018

CAS minimalist eclipse card, with video

For today's card I used an old die from Marianne Design, but any you have will do, even separate letters.
 I diecut the word 4 times from the same white cardstock I sue for my bases and panels.

Then I masked off  about 1/3 of the card and applied Versamagic ink with inkblending tools, I've used: Ocean Depth, Turquoise gem and Aquatic splash.
At thsi point, you could splatter with water or spray  paints, like I use a lot, p.e. Brushed pewter and white linen, but again ....going for  really CAS card.

I think it would be for a man or woman, depending on the color choices, this would be ideal for a man in my opinion.

After the inkblending I lined up the die with a T-square ruler to make sure it's straight and passed it through the diecutting machine.

I've put some packing tape on the back of the panel and placed one of the white diecuts back in place, added the little inserts with color and then stacked up all the diecuts with liquid glue, so to have some wiggle time...if you're really accurate you could use Stick-it on the back of the diecuts, might be a little quicker, but I prefer it this way.

You can choose you high you want your stack, lower or higher, it's up to you.
I added the panel to the cardbase using taperunner and added a few enamel accents to finish the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment